Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Poshmark Ambassador

Today was a huge day for me! I finally earned Posh Ambassador status on Poshmark (a mobile market app to buy and sell fashion).

It's been a long time coming.

I've had my shop on Poshmark for a few years but was working as a housekeeper full time so Poshmark came second. I was only able to ship on the weekends which greatly increased my days to ship.

One of the requirements for Ambassador is that you ship within 3 days. I was at 4.5 or so a year ago when I quit my job and decided to Posh full time.

It took a whole year of shipping every other day to bring my average down to 3 days!!  I had reached all the requirements a few weeks ago and didn't see the email or get a notice that I was officially Ambassador.

I decided to e-mail them last night to let them know I reached the requirements a few weeks ago but hadn't heard anything and I got an email today welcoming me to the program!

I am so excited. I worked so hard to earn it!

I have a mental disability and staying consistent throughout my selling career has been a huge challenge for me. Waking up and self-motivating is a tough one as well. I have been pushing through each order/getting them all packaged and shipped on time! I'm really proud of myself!

To all my fellow Boss babes that face daily challenges: You are doing great!!

Find me on Poshmark:  jessica_jecker

No comments:

Post a Comment